Tingsha, the name for a Tibetan hand played cymbal or Tibetan chimes. These Tingsha have a lovely clear chimes and are the quality that is found in many Tibetan monasteries. Encircled on the top are a choice of designs:
- The eight Auspicious Symbols
- Om mani pademe hum mantra or
- SMALL - has a diameter of 5.5cm
- MEDIUM - has a diameter of 6.5cm
- LARGE - has a diameter of 7.5cm
The 8 Auspicious Symbols
* Right-coiled white conch * Precious umbrella * Victory Banner * Golden fish * Wheel * Auspicious drawing * Lotus flower * Vase of treasure.